How do I check the status of my order?
- You can check the status of your order by contacting our Customer Love Team by accessing the Contact Us submission form linked at the bottom of the page or the Chat Now link at the top of the page. Customer Love Team working hours are M-F from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time. Outside those hours, please leave an inquiry and a team member will respond as soon as they can.
How do I know you received my order, and how do I obtain a receipt?
- Once you have submitted your order, an order confirmation containing your order number, final order total, billing and shipping information will be sent to the email address you provide during checkout. If you do not receive this confirmation, please chat our Customer Love Team by clicking "Chat Now" at the top of the page.
How do I track my shipment?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with tracking information as soon as your product(s) leave our facility. You may click on the tracking number in the e-mail to view transit details. Please note that orders with multiple items may require multiple shipments so you can expect more than one shipping confirmation e-mail.
What is your turnaround time?
- We offer a range of delivery options to choose from, with some expedited options as fast as 2 days to your door! After entering your shipping address during the checkout process, the final checkout page will provide you with all available delivery options which include both production and transit time. Please note orders placed after 4PM (CST) will count as an order for the next day. Your delivery time can also depend on your response time to our inquiries regarding your order.
Who is your shipping carrier?
- FedEx is our primary carrier, but you may receive packages from other carriers depending on the product you purchase.
Do you ship outside the United States?
- At this time we only ship to destinations within the United States.
Can I split my order up and ship it to different locations?
- We are unable to ship your order to different locations on the same order. If you need to ship canvases to multiple locations, separate orders will have to be placed.
May I make a correction to my order after it has been submitted?
- Since most orders are transmitted to our production staff immediately upon submission, it is generally not possible to make corrections or changes once submitted for printing. If you have just placed your order, and want to check if changing it is possible, please contact our Customer Love Team immediately via the Chat Now link at the top of the page. Please note again that our Customer Love Team hours are M-F 9AM-5PM CT.
How will the canvas hold up outdoors?
- Canvases are only intended for indoor use and will resist fading if kept out of direct sunlight.
How do I clean my canvas?
- The canvases are quite durable and should resist most scratches, smudges, fingerprints, etc. You can dust canvases with a soft, dry cloth. If your canvas is damaged and needs deeper cleaning you may try a damp cloth. If the canvas gets nicked and loses ink in a certain areas it can be touched up with felt-tip markers or paint.
Will my finished canvas look like the image on my computer screen?
- Every device screen displays images differently. Unless you have a profiled monitor, it may not display accurate colors. Every screen displays images differently and may differ from what the final printed product looks like.
What printing technology and canvas do you use?
- We use UltraFlex MultiTex S285 material which is a 6.5 oz multi-purpose canvas made from 100% polyester spun yarn. This material is Prop 65 and CARB compliant. To mitigate deforestation, the stretcher bar frames we use are made of CARB compliant MDF (recycled wood). Ours are giclee semi-gloss prints printed with environmental friendly UV inks that do not contain solvents that evaporate and release VOCs.
If I order a Gallery Wrap, is the size I order the print or the finished product?
- The size you order will be what is printed and seen on the front of the canvas.
How are the canvases packaged?
- We have had our boxes specifically designed to protect your canvas while in shipping. Canvases will either come in a plastic bag to keep out moisture and are held securely in the center of the box, or will be shrink wrapped to a pad in order to keep them from moving during transportation.
What is the best way to hang a canvas?
- Two saw-tooth hangers will be evenly spaced on the back of the canvas frame when the side they are applied to is longer than 36". Smaller canvases have saw-tooth hangers installed in the center of the back of the frame. You may choose to add your own hardware if you have a preference for how to hang your artwork. When hanging art, the general rule of thumb is to have the center of the piece at the average person's eye-level. Galleries will often hang the center of the art from 60" - 66". If your canvas will hang over a piece of furniture just take that into consideration when hanging.
What stretching options are available?
- All Easy Art Prints canvas are wrapped around a 1.5” deep stretcher frame with finished sides. The sides will most often be a mirror of the image or a solid color depending on your selection.
Do you have all the images in stock?
- Because we operate on a print-on-demand basis, we don’t carry stock. However, in most cases your art is printed, produced in a couple of days and on its way to your door.
Can I buy the digital image?
- In most cases we license art from 3rd parties specifically for printing on canvas and are not licensed to sell the image files themselves.
Can I customize a stock image by adding text or changing the image?
- While we don’t offer this service today, it is a possible future enhancement to our offering.
Do the canvases come with a warranty?
- We guarantee that the products topics we sell are free from manufacturing defects and as such will be good for 90 days after purchase of the product. For more information please consult the Return and Refund Policy found in our Terms of Sale.